Monday, February 25, 2008

Remix Project

For my Remix project I am taking audio readings of the poem "Good Hours" by Robert Frost from the Internet Archive. There are about 41 audio readings all done by different people and all in the public domain.

I plan on mixing the voices so that each line of the poem will be read by a different voice. Once I have reassembled the audio poem I plan on putting short video clips and pictures to it to make a video version of the poem. I also may have a friend create an original acoustic guitar score to play in the background, but that is only if I believe it will help the overall meaning and if time is permitting.

I am not sure exactly what I hope the theme of the final project will be, but I have found myself very interested in the rhyme scheme and possible meanings of changing it.

No comments: